How To Transfer Funds Into Your TixWix Wallet
In order to trade TixWix you must add funds to your TixWix Wallet Balance. TixWix Wallet balances and contract entries are denominated and paid in USD/Stablecoins. Fund your TixWix wallet by transferring coins from your Hxro Wallet into USD/Stablecoins. Transferred funds will be converted to USD/Stablecoins balance and will be immediately available in your TixWix wallet.
Please note: You must complete Tier 1 or Tier 2 KYC Verification to make TixWix transfers. For more information on how to verify your account please go here.
- Click “Transfer Funds” button under the Hxro Wallet tab on the specific coin you’d like to transfer.
- Link your FTX Account to trade TixWix. For more information on how to link your account, go here.
- If you have not yet verified your account, you will be asked to do so at this step.
- To transfer funds: Specify how much funds you would like to transfer, then click “get quote”. You have 30 seconds to complete the transfer.
To withdraw from your TW wallet to:
- Click “Transfer” button under the TixWix Wallet tab.
- This process is the same as above but requires an FTX 2FA if you are API linked to an FTX account.