Open Position: Executive Assistant
Hxro Games, Ltd. is seeking a talented Executive Assistant to join our team and help support the company by streamlining and managing processes and frameworks directly involving our CEO.
This role will work in close collaboration with not only the CEO, but with leadership across the organization.
This is a fully REMOTE position.
WHO WE ARE
We are a disruptive financial platform pioneering new and innovative real-time cryptocurrency trading products.
We are revolutionizing what it means to trade by blending the world of finance with gamification.
Our mission is to make the complex world of trading more approachable, accessible, and fun so that anyone can play the markets.
The company was founded on the principles that playing the market should be experientially rewarding as well as financial.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re someone who uses discretion, has tact, is diplomatic and has good judgement
- Someone who has excellent calendar and time management skills
- You’re highly organized, thrive under pressure, are proactive, flexible, reliable, and punctual
- You’re able to anticipate and respond to the needs of the CEO before they arise
- You’re very proficient with Google docs, sheets, slides, and Google calendar
- You’re able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- You have a demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools, Trello, Jira, and Confluence.
- You’re confident, proactive, and professional
- You exhibit high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- You are exceptionally organized. Think Marie Kondo level.
- You have an ability to multi-task without compromising the quality of work
- Work across various teams and roles, partnering with the other admins
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external meetings, including agendas.
- Act as the main point of contact for the identified executive with other company leadership, employees, clients, and external partners and manage the information flow in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Manage identified calendar, e-mails, calls, and voicemails
- Act as the point of contact for requests from staff
- Prepare/administer complex projects, documentation, and correspondence, which may require collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
- Responds to telephone, email, and in-person inquiries providing general information and referring inquiries to appropriate sources
- Get involved with ad hoc projects
- Attending high-level meetings, taking notes, recording actions, and holding leaders accountable to the action items
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com and include your resume as an attachment.